Monday, September 23, 2024

 Monday October 17

Today the death certificates were ready, so son 3 drove me to get them. Afterwards we went to dinner at Wood Ranch. 

When I tried to pay with my Chase credit card it was refused. Weird since I had paid the full owed amount on the 1st of October, and it worked fine on the weekend. The server tried again, but no luck, so I gave him my Costco Citi card which worked fine. Son 3 tried calling the number on the back of the Chase card, but they were closed by that time.

Very quiet after son 3left, but my brother’s phone call kept me amused and talking.

Found out the mother of my daughter's friend died last week of Parkinson’s. She was close to 80, I’m guessing. Still, sad for her daughter who had a complex relationship with her mother. Daughter 1 and son 3 will go to the funeral. As will I—if I feel up to it.

Cancelled lunch with my good friend tomorrow so I can go to the bank and sort out the accounts and credit cards.

Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satur day, November 26 Home from Thanksgiving at Mammoth. There was snow on the side of the road, but it didn't snow on us and the roads...