Friday, September 20, 2024

 

October 11

 

Daughter 2 drove back to the bay area this morning, so the rest of the day and evening was spent completely alone. I had asked the children to give me the time so that I could process my loss, the trauma, the grief without a lot of distraction.

I spent most of the day dealing with pension, mutual funds, and lining up matters to be taken care of when we receive the death certificates.

Ren’s primary care doctor, Dr. Park, called to express condolences, and I had to fight tears. It's still hard to believe that he’s really gone. It seems as if he’s just away on a fishing trip and will return in a couple of days.

But he won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satur day, November 26 Home from Thanksgiving at Mammoth. There was snow on the side of the road, but it didn't snow on us and the roads...